To celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Brother Marcus have taken their brunch game up a notch and will be serving ostrich egg and soldiers all weekend, as a regular egg just isn’t regal enough. Guests will be able to dine on the indulgent egg, which is roughly equivalent to 24 chicken eggs, at all three Brother Marcus restaurants.
Brother Marcus regulars will know that the dishes they serve aren’t found on every brunch menu and this will be no different. Working closely with Clarence Court to supply the eggs, which are only in season for a short time, Brother Marcus wanted to create something special for the Queen and give her the royal celebration she deserves.
Served alongside the ostrich egg and pita soldiers will be a selection of Brother Marcus’ classic Eastern Mediterranean brunch sides including fried halloumi, hash browns with grated graviera, oyster mushrooms, avocado and bacon. Although each egg weighs nearly 2kg the taste and texture is light, and for those who love a yolk get excited for a lot more of the creamy gold centre.
Known across London for their brunch, Brother Marcus will serve their brunch menu all day for the entirety of the long weekend. The ostrich egg will need to be pre-ordered and Brother Marcus recommend sharing one between four people.
Pre-book only and will cost £75 which includes all the sides and a round of coffees.
Brother Marcus Borough, 1 Dirty Lane, Dirty Lane, London, SE1 9PA
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Brother Marcus
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.