Brother Marcus are delighted to welcome a new Sri Lankan supperclub to Balham which transports you to the tropics of the teardrop shaped island - Paradise.
Paradise is a new, innovate and contemporary supperclub concept that is bringing real Sri-Lankan style to the cosiness of Brother Marcus. The supperclub takes design and cuisine inspiration from all corners of Sri Lanka – and you’ll feel that you’re sitting in a chic Colombo café eating food that’s been lovingly cooked from family recipes that go back generations.
The ‘After Dusk’ pop up takes place on Friday 18th May and will feature a variety of mouth-watering dishes that blend the best of traditional Sri-Lankan flavours and its unique textures.
The menu for the supperclub comes with a full glossary of Sinhalese terms, but expect dishes such as:
SRI LANKAN STREETFOOD SHORTEATS
Spicy Vegetable Patty (v)
BEETROOT STRING HOPPERS & KIRI HODI
AAPPA (EGG HOPPER) SERVED WITH SEENI SAMBOL & KATTA SAMBOL (v)
RICE & CURRY featuring a fiery Negombo beef curry, devilled Bentota prawns, spinach & dahl curry (v) and cashew nut curry (v). All accompanied by coconut rice, homemade mango chutney and gotu kola salad (v)
Followed by a trio of desserts, After Dusk Style:
KITHUL & CASHEW 'MINI MAGNUM'
ARCHCHI’S LOVE CAKE
ROSE & FRENCH VANILLA CEYLON TEA
Take the opportunity to make inroads into the amazing Brother Marcus drinks list – which features Arrack based cocktails including the Arrack sour and Lion Lager shipped directly from the breweries of Colombo, as well as the café’s signature Espresso Martini.
More information about Paradise and the ‘After Dusk’ events can be found at our website: www.paradise-ldn.com, or on Instagram (@ParadiseLDN)
Paradise - After Dusk
|19:30 - 22:30||£35.00|
Brother Marcus, 9 Chestnut Grove, Balham, London, Sw12 8JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.